How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I have developed and revolutionary selling strategy that will have your house stand out and above the competition. This cutting edge strategy will ENSURE that you get the maximum return on your largest investment, this being your home, POSSIBLE. I understand that alot of my colleagues will promise the world and tell you how exceptional they are at their job hoping to put a sign on your lawn and got back to the office and prays that somebody calls. THAT IS THE OLD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. Empty promises have now been replaced with tangible difference making innovations.
When selling with David Knapman and the Supersold Home Team your home is in extremely capable hands.
In addition to my cutting edge strategy I will also:
- Install a prominent, elegant and professional for sale sign
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Advertise your property in print and/or online publications buyers most frequently use;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing via Facebook, Marketplace, Kijiji, Youtube etc.;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with all my preapproved buyers who are looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.